Using DataCabinet, you can create presentations in the Jupyter notebook.
Jupyter notebook allows you to mix your presentations with runnable code, mathematical notation and latex symbols using MathJax.
Prerequisite: install the nbpresent extension. In the needed project, go to New > Terminal, and then execute command:
pip install nbpresent jupyter nbextension install nbpresent --user --py --overwrite jupyter nbextension enable nbpresent --user --py jupyter serverextension enable nbpresent --user --py
Then go to the needed notebook. In the tool menu you have new buttons :raw-html-m2r:`<br/>` that allow creating and showing the presentation.
- Open the needed project and notebook.
- Go to View > Cell toolbar > Slideshow.
- In the Slide type drop-down list, select Slide.
- Go to Cell > Cell type, and select the needed option (Code, Markdown, and …) and enter content for your presentation.
Add as many slides as you need, using … (… button).
- On the top menu, click the Edit presentation button.
- On the right panel, click Slides/Present.
- Remove any slides already present by clicking the -Slide a number of times.
- Choose either Basic or RISE/reveal slide format. After choosing the format, press escape or press the notebook button to get back to the notebook.
- Now you can use the present button to present.
- Tip: To see the source of the slide during the presentation, double-click a slide. To go back, press Ctrl + Enter.
The default key resides in the directory /mnt/ebs/<email>/.ssh directory. If you put the public key on your git provider, you will be able to access git and ssh.
- My new projects do not take password
It is possible your conda cache is corrupted.
conda clean --index-cache